Dechra SPECIFIC COD-HY Allergy Management Plus Dry Dog Food - 7kg By Dechra Specific
Hypoallergenic dietetic* dry dog food, rich in omega-3, formulated to provide nutritional support for dogs suffering from multiple sensitivities, both food intolerance and reactions to environmental allergens.
EXPERTLY FORMULATED dog food for sensitivities that are both food-related and environmental
· RECOMMENDED BY VETS
· RICH IN OMEGA-3 fish oil to support skin and coat and supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory process
· PLUS HYDROLYSED SALMON PROTEIN – a special process cuts the protein molecules into very small pieces making them too small to be recognised by the immune system so less likely to trigger a reaction
· HIGH-QUALITY AND HIGLY DIGESTIBLE INGREDIENTS - gentle on the dog digestive system makes it suitable for dogs with digestive problems*
· LIMITED NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS – our sensitive stomach dog food uses fewer ingredients to reduce the risk of an adverse food reaction. These include hydrolysed salmon protein and rice
· MULTIPLE SKIN SUPPORTING NUTRIENTS - Omega-3 from fish; GLA from borage oil; Vitamin A, E and B complex and zinc and selenium
· MORE CONVENIENT than homemade dog food
· NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL COLOURS OR FLAVOURINGS
· IDEAL FOR FOOD ELIMINATION TRIALS
· ALSO SUITED FOR PUPPIES
Why Choose SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus Dry Dog Food?
SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus hypoallergenic dry dog food PLUS Omega-3 has been created by dog nutrition and veterinary experts. We are pet owners too and we understand that you want the best for your dog. That is why we have developed a whole range of sensitive dog food made with tried and trusted ingredients to give your dog the best possible nutrition. Not only is it more convenient for you than making a hypoallergenic dog food at home. You can also be confident that it contains high-quality ingredients and all the essential nutrients your dog needs.
We have added extremely high levels of Omega-3 fish oils to SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus, combined with enhanced levels of vitamin A, E and B complex, zinc and selenium. There’s also Omega-6 from borage oil. Together they offer superior skin support, by supporting your dog’s skin’s natural protective barrier function against external allergens.
Can dogs eat rice?
The answer is ‘yes’. This ingredient has shown to be well tolerated by almost all dogs with food intolerances.
SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus contains a limited number of specially selected ingredients, such as hydrolysed salmon protein, to reduce the risk of food intolerances, whilst skin supporting nutrients help maintain a healthy skin and so support protection from external allergens.
SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus is recommended by vets and is also available as wet dog food.
Rice, rice protein, fish oil, hydrolysed salmon protein, cellulose powder, minerals, pork fat, protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), borage oil, psyllium husk, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Pack sizes: 2 kg, 3 x 2 kg, 3 x 4 kg
Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
From Dechra Veterinary Products
* SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus is a dieteticfood for dogs of all ages for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances also referred to as ‘food intolerance’ or ‘food allergy’) and support of skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair (for instance skin disease caused by a reaction towards environmental allergens). The diet also compensates for maldigestion and reduces intestinal absorptive disorders.
Ratings & Reviews
by Lindsay -
My 11 month spaniel has IBD. He was previously underweight, had regular bouts of diahrea and was ravenous the whole time, no matter what or how much we fed him. This food has made huge difference and we now have his condition under control. It took a while and involved stopping all other food/treats but he's now a healthy weight and has stopped bolting his food. We've got to a stage where we can introduce treats thankfully as using kibble for training purposes was not working!