Dechra Canine Weight Reduction Crd-1 Dog Food - 12Kg By Dechra Specific
- Low energy, high fibre: The low content of fat and high content of fibre result in a low energy density. Even during a period of weight reduction, this will enable the owner to feed a considerable amount of food, supporting that the dog’s appetite has been sated.
- Optimal weigh loss: L-carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria and stimulates oxidation of fat and preservation of muscles.
- High protein: The high protein content supports maintenance of muscles and satiation of the dog’s appetite during the weight reduction period.
- Joint support: Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help maintain normal mobility in joints of obese dogs. Omega-3 fatty acids also support a healthy skin and coat.
- Diabetes mellitus: Cereals with a reduced glycemic index (whole wheat and oats), a high level of fibre and chromium reduce postprandial hyperglycemia.
Ingredients: Wheat, fish meal, powdered cellulose, maize protein, oats, yeast, hydrolysed pork protein, beet pulp, potato protein, minerals, vitamins and trace elements, psyllium husk, methionine, L-carnitine.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, propyl gallate.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
Feeding guide in grams per day
During a weight reduction period, it is recommended to feed only 60% of the advised quantity SPECIFIC™ CRD-1 Weight Reduction for normal dogs. If the dog does not lose weight, it may be necessary to further reduce the daily quantity.
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.
Ratings & Reviews
by Sharron -
Great price and fantastic delivery definitely will recommend