Hello! Here is Our Little Story...
PetShop.co.uk was founded with the help of a £5,000 Prince's Trust loan in 2010 by Adam, his partner Lexi (now wife) and their kitties Hugo and Jasper.
Adam lost his job in the recession and moved back home. When witnessing his mother Rosheen (who suffers from arthritis) struggling to carry, and constantly running out of, pet food, he had his eureka moment!
And so, PetShop.co.uk and the first-ever subscription pet food service, Bottomless Bowl, was born! Adam met our first customers speaking to them in the streets of London, he took their orders face-to-face and hand delivered them on the back of his Vespa scooter.
Unfortunately we can't deliver all of our orders on Vespas today (but we would if we could!)
What we do…
What we do…
- We stock over 10,000 products and all major brands of pet food and supplies for you to spoil your fur baby!
- We offer a unique subscription service called Bottomless Bowl to ensure you never run out of pet food again
- We deliver everything straight to your door and offer free delivery on all orders over £19.99
- We aim to provide excellent customer service
- We are an eco-friendly company and are committed to keeping the local area clean. One of the best ways we do this is by reusing boxes to pack your orders - so if it looks like your order is wrong, check inside the box - it might be in there!
- We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service; we believe the customer is always right and we want you to have the best online shopping experience possible.
- We don’t agree with the outrageously expensive prices that supermarkets and other pet retailers offer so we will always offer the lowest prices possible.
- We want to save you time buying pet food and supplies, that’s why our website is easy to use and we offer a fast, efficient service.
- We put your pet first. As a team of pet owners, we understand the relationship that pet owners have with their beloved animals and we will only provide the best possible service to benefit your pet.
- We think helping charities is really important, that’s why we support dogs trust and sponsor local guide dogs. We also actively encourage people to rescue pets by bringing down the price of pet supplies.
We are honoured to have been nominated & to have won several prestigious awards due to our customer service and great loyal pet parent customers. So thank you for making it possible!