Dechra Canine Specific Cdd-Hy Food Allergy Management Key Benefits:
- Hydrolysed salmon protein: Hydrolysed salmon protein with a molecular weight <10.000 Dalton has a high digestibility and a low allergenicity.
- Rice (gluten free): Rice has a low allergenicity and a high digestibility, which makes it a perfect ingredient in hypoallergenic diets. Rice does not contain gluten and will thus be tolerated by dogs with gluten allergy/intolerance.
- High digestibility: Very high quality and highly digestible ingredients make the diet especially useful for patients with small intestinal diarrhoea.
- Intestinal support: Psyllium Husk is a gel-forming soluble fibre, which absorbs several times its weight in liquid and is know for its beneficial effect on the regulation of the gastrointestinal tract activity.
- All ages: A complete, balanced diet with recommended nutrient levels to meet the nutrient requirements of growing and adult dogs. The diet is therefore also suitable for puppies.
Ingredients: Rice, rice protein, hydrolysed salmon protein, pork fat, minerals,
vitamins and trace elements, powdered cellulose, sunflower oil, psyllium husk.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
Feeding guide in grams per day
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.