Dechra SPECIFIC CDD-HY Food Allergy Management Salmon Dry Dog Food - 7kg By Dechra Specific
A dietetic* hypoallergenic dry dog food specially formulated with hydrolysed salmon protein for reduction of food intolerances in dogs of all ages. The diet also compensates for maldigestion and reduces intestinal absorptive disorders, due to its high digestibility and increased level of electrolytes.
· FORMULATED BY DOG NUTRITION EXPERTS for dogs with food intolerances
· RECOMMENDED BY VETS
· HIGH-QUALITY, HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE INGREDIENTS - gentle on the dog digestive system
· HYDROLYSED SALMON PROTEIN – a special process cuts the protein molecules into very small pieces making them too small be recognised by the immune system so less likely to trigger a reaction
· LIMITED NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS – our sensitive stomach dog food uses fewer ingredients to reduce the risk of an adverse food reaction
· HIGH LEVELS OF SKIN SUPPORTING NUTRIENTS to support healthy skin and coat and to support the skin’s natural protective barrier function
· MORE CONVENIENT than homemade dog food
· NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL COLOURS OR FLAVOURINGS
· IDEAL FOR FOOD ELIMINATION TRIALS
· ALSO SUITABLE FOR PUPPIES
Full product description:
Why choose SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management Dry Dog Food?
The SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management range has been created by dog nutrition and veterinary experts to be both tasty and nutritious. We are pet owners too and we understand that you want the best for your dog. That is why we have developed a whole range of vet-recommended sensitive dog food made with tried and trusted ingredients to give your dog the best possible nutrition. Not only is it more convenient for you than making hypoallergenic dog food at home, you can also be confident that it contains high-quality ingredients and all the essential nutrients your dog needs.
The diet does not only contains hydrolysed salmon protein, which is specially selected to reduce food intolerance, but it also contains high levels of skin supporting nutrients as vitamin A, E and B complex, zinc and selenium to support the skin’s natural protective barrier function.
Can dogs eat rice?
The answer is ‘yes’. This ingredient has shown to be well tolerated by almost all dogs with food intolerances.
For dogs with multiple sensitivities, both food related and environmental, we recommend SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus hypoallergenic dog food PLUS Omega-3 – specially formulated tasty, hypoallergenic dog food with hydrolysed salmon protein and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids.
Rice, rice protein, pork fat, hydrolysed salmon protein, minerals, protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), cellulose powder, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), fish oil, psyllium husk, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Pack sizes: 2 kg, 3 x 2 kg, 7 kg, 12 kg
Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
From Dechra Veterinary Products