Hill's Prescription Diet L/D Liver Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food - 1.5Kg By Hills Prescription Diet
Prescription Diet™ Feline l/d™ was created specifically for the nutritional management cats with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.
- Helps managing cats with liver disease.
- Highly digestible protein, carbohydrate and fats.
- Helps limit the production of metabolic toxins from nutrients.
- Helps reduce the workload of the liver.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Ingredients: Ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, ground rice, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, digest, potassium chloride, L-carninte supplement, cellulose, calcium carbonate, taurine, L-arginine, DL-methionine, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant.
Average Nutrients Contents:
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||34.2 %|
|Fibre (crude)||1.7 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.73 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||3.68 %|
|Vitamin A||33750 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D||580 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||550 mg/kg|
|Body Weight kg||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 70|
|5||60 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||11 - 13 per kg|
A 156g can is equal to 40 grams of the dry food
Metabolisable Energy Information:
|Protein calories||25 %|
|Fat calories||45 %|
|Target urinary pH||6.4 - 6.6|
Ratings & Reviews
Hill's prescription diet
by Vanessa -
We started on this prescription diet a few years ago prescribed by the vet to protect my cat's liver health, and I think she loves it!