Eukanuba Cat Urinary Oxalate Cat Food - 1.5Kg By Eukanuba Veterinary Diet
These diets are formulated to nutritionally manage feline lower urinary tract disease by adjusting urine pH to levels that lessen the probability of struvite crystal formation or calcium oxalate crystal formation. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
• Calcium Oxalate Crystal and Uroliths
MAY ALSO BE PRESCRIBED TO NUTRITIONALLY MANAGE:
• Conditions that may benefit from a higher urinary pH (e.g. ammonium urate crystal formation)
• To help maintain a healthy body weight (moderate fat and calorie levels)
• Struvite related FLUTD
• Potassium citrate - helps raise urinary pH to at least 6.6, increases urinary citrate and calcium excretion to inhibit calcium oxalate crystal formation
• Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
• Moderate fat and calorie levels - to help maintain a healthy weight
NUTRIENTS TO HELP MANAGE OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
• High quality animal-based protein - helps maintain muscle mass
• Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
• Beet pulp - moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health
Ratings & Reviews
eukanuba urinary oxalate dry food for cats
by Claire -
This product has proved a good choice for my male cat, over a year ago he suffered with oxalate crystal build up and ended up at the vets as he couldn't urinate. Since being on this food, combined with wet cat food, he has not suffered any further with the problem...very pleased at finding this product from Eukanuba..
Eukanuba oxalate dry cat food
Very palatable, our cat always empties his bowl. Keeps its crunchiness all day. We like this product.
My cat had crystals and after the treatment, the vet prescribed a specific dry food (which cost £18 at the vet!!!). Luckily I have found this one, which has the same ingredients as the one purchased at the vet...But it is much cheaper and my cat loves it :-)