Pooch & Mutt Move Easy Grain-Free Dry Dog Food - 2kg By Pooch and Mutt
Grain-free, omega 3-rich, complete food for adult dogs who need a mobility boost. Made with Scottish salmon, sweet potato, glucosamine, chondroitin, green lipped mussel, omega oil, rosehip and yucca to help your dog’s ease of movement.
A single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs who have mobility issues or who are highly active with:
- 45% salmon; one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being
- Glucosamine and chondroitin; probably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health
- Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus); which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities
- Rosehip (Rosa canina); the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid
- Linseed; a source of omega 3 EFAs
- Alfalfa; used in traditional cultures for joint health
- Yucca; used by Native Americans to aid their animals’ mobility.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs (1-10kg) 22-130 g/day 180-30 meals/bag
- Medium dogs (11-25kg) 130-250 g/day 30-16 meals/bag
- Large dogs (26-45kg) 250-425 g/day 16-9 meals/bag
- Giant dogs (45kg+) 425 g/day 9 meals/bag
Number of meals based on 2 meals per day. When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.
Naturally hypoallergenic: formulated without wheat, corn, rice, beef, soya or dairy products.
Salmon (45%; including; 25% freshly prepared Salmon, 16% Dried Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 1% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Pea Protein, Beet Pulp, Linseed (3.16%), Alfafa (1.58%), Minerals, Vitamins, Brewers Yeast, Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic Mos) (0.19%), Fructooligosaccharides (Prebiotic Fos) (0.19%), Glucosamine (1,000 MG/KG), Rosehips (0.04%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.04%), Yucca Schidigera Extract (0.04%), Cranberry (0.04%), Chondroitin Sulphate (290 MG/KG).
Nutritional Additives per KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A (As Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 180 MG, Biotin 145 MCG; Trace Elements: Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 58 MG, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133.5 MG, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105MG, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 MG, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.6 MG, Sodium Selenite 0.6 MG; Technological additives: Enterococcus Faecium Cernelle 68 (SF68; NCIMB 10415) 1,000,000,000 CFU as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in dogs. Analytical consituents: Protein 26%, Crude Oils and Fats 15%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Inorganic Matter 8%, Omega 6 1.18%, Omega 3 4.13%. For Best Before Date See Base/Side. Fresh Drinking Water Should Be Available At All Times. Store In A Cool, Dry Place. For Canine Use Only.