Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
Adult Small Breeds
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Canagan Free-Run Chicken dry dog food is a grain-free, all-natural food, made with fresh meat and vegetables, which benefit your dog in every way.
- Pet Effects: With the amazing free-range fresh chicken flavour, even the fussiest dogs will be licking their bowls clean.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): The grain-free aspect helps control food intolerances and allergies, like itchy skin/coat.
- Product benefit - High quality meat which is easily digestable, promoting a healthy gut. All natural with no artifical colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Meat source & %: 26% Fresh free-run chicken and 25% dried chicken.
Our Canagan Small Breed Free-Run Chicken has a smaller kibble which is perfect for the smaller dog. Canagan Free-Run Chicken is a special grain free dog food formulated by our experts to deliver nutrition, close to their ancestral diet, with the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrate and a host of vegetables and botanicals. This carefully balanced, nutrient dense formula will excite your dog's taste buds and give them the abundance of highly digestible protein demanded by their evolutionary needs.
Canagan dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your small breed. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Chicken high in protein, vitamins, phosphorous and selenium.
- Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Sweet potato provides antioxidants, slow release energy and fibre.
- Seaweed contains iodine and minerals.
- Camomile, Marigold & Cranberry stimulates the production of white blood-cells, promotes a healthy urinary tract, and can help to reduce stress.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Chicken (26%), Dried Chicken (25%), Sweet Potato, Peas, Potato, Pea Protein, Alfalfa, Chicken Fat (3.1%), Dried Egg (3.1%), Chicken Gravy (1.6%), Salmon Oil (1.2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Glucosamine (1000 mg/kg), MSM (1000 mg/kg), Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Psyllium, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Chondroitin (700 mg/kg), Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
16, 250 iu
|Vitamin E||240 iu|
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
King Charles Spaniel
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.
PetShopBowl Review on Canagan Dog Food: