Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
All Adult Dogs
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Canagan Country Game with Duck, Venison & Rabbit dry dog food is a grain-free, all-natural food, made with fresh meat and vegetables, which benefit your dog in every way.
- Pet Effects:: With the amazing fresh venison, rabbit and duck flavour, even the fussiest dogs will be licking their bowls clean.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): The grain-free aspect helps control food intolerances and allergies, like itchy skin/coat.
- Product benefit - High quality meat which is easily digestable, promoting a healthy gut. All natural with no artifical colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Meat source & %: Freshly Prepared Deboned Duck (16%), Dried Duck (12.5%), Dried Herring (8.5%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Venison (7.5%), Dried Rabbit (4%), Dried Venison (4%).
Canagan Country Game is the defining statement in grain free nutrition. With even higher levels of super digestible protein delivered by an unprecedented selection of delicious natural ingredients.
Our freshly prepared duck and venison are produced to an equivalent human food standard and are perfectly complimented with vegetables and botanicals. Let your dog show you this is the ultimate taste experience.
Canagan dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your dog. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Dark meat, high in iron, Omega 3 & 6, and Vitamin B.
- Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Sweet potato provides antioxidants, slow release energy and fibre.
- Seaweed contains iodine and minerals.
- Camomile, Marigold & Cranberry stimulates the production of white blood-cells, promotes a healthy urinary tract, and can help to reduce stress.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Duck (16%), Dried Duck (12.5%), Sweet Potato, Dried Herring (8.5%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Venison (7.5%), Peas, Potato, Turkey Fat (5%), Dried Rabbit (4%), Dried Venison (4%), Dried Egg (3.75%), Alfalfa, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil (2.25%), Chicken Gravy (1.5%), Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
16, 250 iu
|Vitamin E||240 iu|
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
King Charles Spaniel
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.
PetShopBowl Review on Canagan Dog Food: