Canagan Scottish Salmon Dry Dog Food - 2kg By Canagan
Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
All Adult Dogs
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Canagan Scottish Salmon with herring & trout dry dog food is a grain-free, all-natural food, made with fresh fish and vegetables, which benefit your dog in every way.
- Pet Effects: With the amazing free-range fresh salmon flavour, even the fussiest dogs will be licking their bowls clean.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): The grain-free aspect helps control food intolerances and allergies, like itchy skin/coat.
- Product benefit - High quality fish which is easily digestable, promoting a healthy gut. All natural with no artifical colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Meat source & %: Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon sourced from the Highlands (26%), Dried Scottish Salmon (10%), Dried Herring (8%), Dried White Fish (5.5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4%).
Canagan Scottish Salmon is a carefully balanced grain free food with an array of specially selected fish. Our freshly prepared deboned Scottish Salmon is produced to an equivalent human food standard and this wonderful food is further boosted with the inclusion of herring, trout and white fish.
With reduced carbohydrate levels, and a host of beneficial botanicals Canagan Scottish Salmon provides your companions with a unique blend of super protein availability.
Canagan dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your dog. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Salmon high in protein, Omega 3, Vitamin D and Selenium.
- Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Sweet potato provides antioxidants, slow release energy and fibre.
- Seaweed contains iodine and minerals.
- Camomile, Marigold & Cranberry stimulates the production of white blood-cells, promotes a healthy urinary tract, and can help to reduce stress.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (26%), Sweet Potato, Dried Scottish Salmon (10%), Dried Herring (8%), Peas, Potato, Dried White Fish (5.5%), Salmon Oil (5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4%), Alfalfa, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Gravy (1.5 %), Pea Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
16, 250 iu
|Vitamin E||240 iu|
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.
PetShopBowl Review on Canagan Dog Food:
Ratings & Reviews
by Helen -
Our dog loves this product and it agrees with his tummy too, as he is very sensitive !
Packaged well and usual delivery time.
Canagan Scottish Salmon Dry Dog Food
by Pink Sharon -
My dog is a Westie and suffers from the usual skin allergies and we tried this product as the nutritional values looked good, his skin has improved and he appears fit and well so i would recommend this product.