James Wellbeloved Turkey & Veg Adult Small Grain Free
Ideal for adult dogs with a weight of 10kg or less.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Turkey and we complement that with tasty turkey fat and delicious turkey gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
- Complete balanced dog food.
Formulated without cereals, making it ideal for those dogs who react to wheat, barley, oats, maize or rice.
- No Beef
- No Pork
- No Soya
- No Wheat
- No Dairy
- No Eggs
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat
- Blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids helps to reduce stool odour
- Added yucca extract
- helping to maintain a healthy gut flora added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Smaller kibble for smaller mouths
- Special support from plant extracts - green tea and cranberry
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source fish and selected carbohydrate sources of pea and potato it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerence disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
turkey meal (31.8%), pea starch (22%), potato flakes (21.3%), turkey fat (5.9%), tomato pomace, whole linseed, turkey gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, peas (2.0%), alfalfa meal, seaweed, carrots, dried vegetarian stock, omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, green tea extract (0.05%),cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%) * from fish oil
Daily Serving (g)
2 - 4
55 - 95
50 - 85
45 - 75
4 - 6
95 - 130
85 - 115
75 - 100
6 - 8
130 - 160
115 - 140
100 - 120
8 - 10
160 - 190
140 - 165
120 - 145
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog. The daily serving should be adjusted according to the body condition of your dog. For guidance on activity levels, for an easy-to-use body condition scoring system and for advice on responsible feeding, please go to www.wellbeloved.com/idealbodyweight. Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals per day. The food is designed to be fed dry but may be moistened with warm water to bring out the flavour. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times. If using James Wellbeloved moist pouches as a tasty topper, reduce dry food by 40g for every 150g pouch fed. We recommend that feeding is supervised.
The requirements of breeding bitches in the last 3 weeks of pregnancy and during lactation differ substantially from those shown above; Please visit the above website for comprehensive recommendations
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.