Iams Adult Vitality Small & Medium Dry Dog Food - 2kg
IAMS for Vitality for small and medium breed adult dogs is a 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition for your dog to enjoy and thrive on. Our new and improved tasty adult recipe with fresh chicken is based on high quality animal protein, carefully selected to support your dog’s 7 signs of healthy vitality.
- Strongly believing that dogs should be healthy, active and full of vitality, our tasty recipe contains 82% animal protein (out of total protein).
- We are committed to provide your dog the expert nutrition they need with a great taste they will love without compromise, all to support 7 signs of healthy vitality.
- We support your dog’s dental hygiene thanks to crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build-up. We want you to admire their healthy skin and shiny coat thanks to the effect of omega 3 and 6.
- Watch them run and jump thanks to essential minerals, vitamin D and high quality protein to support strong bones and muscles.
- Our recipe also contains antioxidant blend with vitamin C and E to help support the immune system.
- We support their digestive system with a tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp.
Plus our diets have essential nutrients like taurine to nourish the heart so you can feel their love each and every day. In order to give even tastier food to your dog we have included fresh chicken in our recipes and improved the digestibility of our products with tailored protein levels adapted to their needs. IAMS supports your dog’s 7 signs of healthy vitality that you can see and enjoy every day.Ingredients - Dried chicken & turkey 30% (including chicken 18%), maize, maize grits, barley, animal fat, fresh chicken (4.8%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (2.9%), chicken gravy, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate (0.38%)), fructooligosaccharides (0.21%), brewer's dried yeast
Nutritional Additives - Vitamin A (57274 Iu/Kg), Vitamin D (6801 Iu/Kg), Vitamin E (126 Mg/Kg), Trace Elements Contain Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (709 Mg/Kg), Zinc Oxide (246 Mg/Kg), Manganous Oxide (38 Mg/Kg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (53 Mg/Kg), Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (53 Mg/Kg), Potassium Iodide (3.9 Mg/Kg), Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate (5.6 Mg/Kg)