Hill's Science Plan Adult Tuna Dry Cat Food - 7kg By Hills
Hill's Science Plan Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder. High-quality protein for lean muscles. Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Fresh new look - coming soon!
- Adult dry cat food with taurine for heart health, plus balanced minerals for kidney & bladder health
- High-quality protein to help your adult cat build and maintain lean muscle
- Packed with Vitamin E plus Omega-3s & -6s to give your adult cat healthy skin & fur
- Mix up your kitty's meal time by trying our adult pouch formulas available in a variety of flavours
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Chicken and turkey meal, maize, brewers' rice, animal fat, maize gluten meal, tuna meal, minerals, dried beet pulp, digest, fish oil.
Omega-6 fatty acids 3%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.4%, Crude ash 5.5%, Crude fibre 0.96%, Calcium 0.89%, Magnesium 0.07%, Fat content 19.5%, Phosphorus 0.71%, Potassium 0.68%, Protein 31.3%, Sodium 0.36%; per kg: Vitamin D3 615IU, Vitamin A 5,875IU, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Vitamin E 625mg.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain your cat's optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this cat food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|7+ kg||12g per kg|
Store in a cool dry place and use before "Best Before" date
Ratings & Reviews
7/5/2020 6:30 AM
by Hector -
Hills always the same standard.
This product is much enjoyed by my 20 year old cat, who manages to eat it happily without having any teeth.