Please note: This is a NFA-VPS product, please fill in your pet details at checkout so our Veterinary Medicines manager can approve use and avoid the order being delayed. Please click here for the Veterinary Medicines Directorate for further information on this product.
Film-coated tablet. White to yellowish scored coated tablet. The tablet can be divided into equal halves - For the treatment of gastrointestinal roundworms and tapeworms: Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina, Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis.Warnings
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds. Not intended for use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age. Do not use during pregnancy.
- Fleas serve as intermediate hosts for one common type of tapeworm - Dipylidium caninum. Tapeworm infestation is certain to re-occur unless control of intermediate hosts such as fleas, mice etc is undertaken. As a precautionary measure to prevent the establishment of Echinococcus multilocularis in the UK and Ireland, it is recommended that all dogs and cats entering the country be treated with praziquantel.
- In the interests of good hygiene, persons administering the tablets directly to a cat, or by adding them to the cat’s food, should wash their hands afterwards. Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
6 kg bodyweight - 1 tablet
Single oral administration. The tablet should be given directly to the animal, but if necessary can be disguised in food.Storage
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not remove tablets from strip packaging until required for use.
- Any part used tablets should be discarded.