Dechra SPECIFIC FCD Crystal Management Dry Cat Food - 400g By Dechra Specific
Urinary cat food for adult cats with struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
· SAFE FOR LONG-TERM USE - moderate salt content.
· HELPS DISSOLVE STRUVITE STONES.
· HELPS INHIBIT THE RE-FORMATION OF STONES.
· CONTAINS OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS FOR HEALTHY COAT, SKIN AND JOINTS.
· LIGHT VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE for cats with a tendency to gain weight.
FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Why choose SPECIFIC Crystal Management Dry Cat Food?
SPECIFIC Crystal Management dry cat food has been specially formulated by experts in cat nutrition for adult cats with struvite or calcium oxalate stones. Our crystal management cat food has a moderate salt content which makes it safe for long term use.
· It creates a more acidic urine, helping to dissolve struvite stones.
· It has a reduced mineral content, in particular magnesium and phosphorus, to help inhibit the re-formation of crystals.
· Moderate salt content making it safe for long-term use.
· Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) for healthy coat, skin, and joints.
SPECIFIC FCD Crystal Management dry cat food is an ideal choice to support your cat with struvite or calcium oxalate stones. Also available as wet cat food.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Fish meal, maize protein, pork fat, maize, wheat, potato protein, egg powder, rice, maize starch, animal protein hydrolysate, minerals, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), fish oil, cellulose powder, methionine, ammonium chloride, psyllium husk, chondroitin sulphate, taurine. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols, rosemary extract and vitamin C). Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.