Dechra SPECIFIC Adult CXD-XL Large Breed Dry Dog Food - 4kg By Dechra Specific
Complete everyday nutrition for adult dogs over 25 kg, from 1-6 years of age (large dog breeds) and 1-5 years of age (giant dog breeds).
· WITH RICE AND FISH – easy-to-digest, reduces poo output!
· FAT-BURNING L CARNITINE to help maintain IDEAL BODYWEIGHT.
· ENCOURAGES CHEWING with extra-large kibble.
· OMEGA-3 FISH OILS FOR DOGS – for healthy coat, skin, and joints.
FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Why choose SPECIFIC Adult Large & Giant Breed Dry Dog Food?
SPECIFIC Adult Large & Giant Breed dry dog food has been formulated by experts in dog nutrition. This low-fat dog food provides the particular nutritional needs of your large or giant dog. It contains high fibre levels and exceptionally digestible ingredients including rice and fish. Can dogs eat rice? The answer is, ‘yes they can’! This protein is easy-to-digest and, alongside other ingredients, helps firm up the softer stools common amongst large and giant breeds.
· Made with quality ingredients, including high levels of Omega-3 for dogs for healthy skin, coat and joints. Also helps support the immune system.
· Specially formulated to maintain a healthy dog digestive system.
· Contains beet pulp as a source of fermentable fibres to support beneficial microflora and intestinal health.
· With added psyllium husk to absorb water so firming up stools and regulating the digestive tract.
· With rice and fish – highly digestible ingredients to reduce faecal output.
· Extra-large kibble to encourage chewing.
· Contains moderate energy density and added L Carnitine, a fat burning amino acid that helps convert fat to energy. This helps maintain a healthy bodyweight.
SPECIFIC Adult Large & Giant Breed is an ideal everyday diet to support your big dog’s healthy, active life.
How to weigh your dog at home safely
If you are not sure of your dog’s weight, you can try weighing them at home. Only do this if you can lift them safely without risk of injuring yourself or your pet.
1. First, weigh yourself on your bathroom scales.
2. Step off, make sure the scales are back to zero. Safely pick up your dog.
3. Step back on the scales so that you are now weighing yourself and your dog.
4. Then simply subtract your weight from the combined weight of you and your dog.
5. This will give you your dog’s weight.
6. Or you can get your dog weighed at your veterinary practice or local pet shop.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Wheat, maize protein, fish meal, beet pulp, pork fat, maize, animal protein hydrolysate, minerals, fish oil, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), egg powder, lysine, psyllium husk, methionine, threonine, tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, rosemary extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.