Dechra Canine Specific COD-HY Allergy Management Plus Dog Food - 2kg By Dechra Specific
Dechra Canine Specific Cod-Hy Allergy Management Plus Dog Food Key Benefits:
- Hydrolysed salmon protein: Hydrolysed salmon protein with a molecular weight <10.000 Dalton has a high digestibility and a low allergenicity.
- Immune support: Unique high levels of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oil and the omega-6 fatty acid GLA from borage oil. These fatty acids can affect the immune response by altering the eicosanoids production and support the skin and coat condition in dogs with atopy.
- Skin & coat support: The skin has an active metabolism and a high demand for several skin-related nutrients. The increased levels of vitamin A, E, B complex, zinc and selenium can support a healthy skin and coat.
- High digestibility: Very high quality and highly digestible ingredients make the diet especially useful for patients with small intestinal diarrhoea.
- All ages: A complete, balanced diet with recommended nutrient levels to meet the nutrient requirements of growing and adult dogs.The diet is therefore also suitable for puppies.
Ingredients: Rice, rice protein, hydrolysed salmon protein, fish oil, powdered cellulose, minerals, sunflower oil, vitamins and trace elements, borage oil, psyllium husk.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate and ascorbyl palmitate.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
Feeding guide in grams per day
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.