Adaptil Calming Spray for Dogs - 60ml By Adaptil
Adaptil Calming Spray for Dogs
Can be sprayed directly on:
- inside crates
- indoor kennels
- in the car
Adaptil can also be used under direction from a vet or behaviourist and alongside training to help in the management of clinical behaviour problems such as separation anxiety, noise fear, etc.
Adaptil is not recommended for use in cases of hyperactivity.
How It Works
Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural comforting pheromone released by a mother dog to reassure her puppies.
This has been scientifically proven to not only help puppies but also dogs of all ages with:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as: staying in kennels
- staying home alone
- visiting the vet
- travelling in vehicles
- Night crying
- new baby
Adaptil products come with a money back guarantee.
Many leading not for profit and charity organisations such as Dogs Trust and Woodgreen use Adaptil on their rescue dogs.
The effect of Adaptil has been shown in more than 16 studies published in scientific journals or presented at veterinary conferences all over the world.
How To Use
It is a convenient formulation for intermittent use.
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
- Effects should last approximately 2-3 hours, although each animal will respond differently.
- Renew application after this time or if you notice a reduced effect.
- Adaptil Spray should not be directly sprayed on animals or near an animal’s face.