Canagan Scottish Salmon Dry Dog Food - 6kg By Canagan
Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
All Adult Dogs
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Canagan Scottish Salmon with herring & trout dry dog food is a grain-free, all-natural food, made with fresh fish and vegetables, which benefit your dog in every way.
- Pet Effects: With the amazing free-range fresh salmon flavour, even the fussiest dogs will be licking their bowls clean.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): The grain-free aspect helps control food intolerances and allergies, like itchy skin/coat.
- Product benefit - High quality fish which is easily digestable, promoting a healthy gut. All natural with no artifical colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Meat source & %: Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon sourced from the Highlands (26%), Dried Scottish Salmon (10%), Dried Herring (8%), Dried White Fish (5.5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4%).
Canagan Scottish Salmon is a carefully balanced grain free food with an array of specially selected fish. Our freshly prepared deboned Scottish Salmon is produced to an equivalent human food standard and this wonderful food is further boosted with the inclusion of herring, trout and white fish.
With reduced carbohydrate levels, and a host of beneficial botanicals Canagan Scottish Salmon provides your companions with a unique blend of super protein availability.
Canagan dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your dog. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Salmon high in protein, Omega 3, Vitamin D and Selenium.
- Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Sweet potato provides antioxidants, slow release energy and fibre.
- Seaweed contains iodine and minerals.
- Camomile, Marigold & Cranberry stimulates the production of white blood-cells, promotes a healthy urinary tract, and can help to reduce stress.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (26%), Sweet Potato, Dried Scottish Salmon (10%), Dried Herring (8%), Peas, Potato, Dried White Fish (5.5%), Salmon Oil (5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4%), Alfalfa, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Gravy (1.5 %), Pea Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
16, 250 iu
|Vitamin E||240 iu|
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.
PetShopBowl Review on Canagan Dog Food:
Ratings & Reviews
by Sam Potts -
Charlie loves Canagan. She is thriving and always excited for breakfast and dinner!
by Vincenzo -
My Jack Russell loves it and it looks much higher quality than most other dry food i tried.
From Puppy to Adult
by Joan -
We have used Canagan for our golden retrievers because you can use it from them being puppies so no need to change the food once they become and adult dog. The service and delivery from Petshop.co.uk were better than expected.
Tried many and Canagan my dog's favourite
by Vincenzo Treggiari -
My jack russell loves it and she would not eat any other dry food.
Great product and service
by Tracey -
My Labrador has always had canagan she always had the free range chicken but thought I’d try her on Scottish salmon as she’s getting older I thought the extra omega 3 and 6 would benefit her and she absolutely loves it can’t fault the product and delivery always prompt wouldn’t feed my dog anything else or from any other company
Canaan dog food
by Tracey -
my Dog loves canagan scottish salmon dry dog food it’s high quality and people always commenting on how lovely and shiny her coat is I’ve fed her canagan for last five years and wouldn’t feed her anything else it’s always easy to order with quick delivery price is a little expensive but it’s high quality
My dog loves it
by Vincenzo -
My 3 year old Jack Russell loves Canagan dry salmon mixed with wet food. I have tried other brands but she refused to eat and we have settled for this for the last 2 years now.
Expensive but high quality and Skye loves them
by stuart -
We were recommended these products as Skye is a fussy eater. When we put these down she gobbles them and licks the bowl clean. What better recommendation.
by SJC -
Suits both our sensitive spaniel and greedy terrier - Bottomless Bowl is fab - no running out of food. Perfect!
Canagan salmon dry dog food
by F1 -
Great product. My dog has gone from being a very poorly one suffering from colitis and literally being afraid of food as it made him so ill, to a dog that is full of life and very healthy. We have to watch we don't give him too much now as he loves it so much!