- Description: Canagan Free-Run Chicken dry cat food is a grain-free, all-natural food, made with fresh meat and vegetables, which benefit your cat in every way.
- Pet Effects:: With the amazing free-range fresh chicken flavour, even the fussiest cats will be licking their bowls clean.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): The grain-free aspect helps control food intolerances and allergies, like itchy skin/coat.
- Product benefit - High quality meat which is easily digestable, promoting a healthy gut. All natural with no artifical colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Meat source & %: 26% Fresh free-run chicken and 25% dried chicken.
Canagan Free Run Chicken For Cats is a special grain free cat food with over 65% chicken to provide the protein rich diet your cat will thrive on. Formulated by our experts to deliver nutrition with low carbohydrates, no grains and a host of vegetables and botanicals to more closely mimic your cat’s natural diet.
Canagan dry cat Food is a 100% complete diet for your cat. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my cat healthy and active?
- Chicken high in protein, vitamins, phosphorous and selenium.
- Boosts and supports your cat's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Sweet potato provides antioxidants, slow release energy and fibre.
- Seaweed contains iodine and minerals.
- Camomile, Marigold & Cranberry stimulates the production of white blood-cells, promotes a healthy urinary tract, and can help to reduce stress.
Dried Chicken (35.5%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Chicken (25%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Chicken Fat (4.2%), Dried Egg (4%), Chicken Gravy (2.3%), Salmon Oil (1.2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Alfalfa, Cranberry, Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek.
16, 250 iu
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your cat too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Cats are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your cat try providing it at room temperature.