Acana Grasslands Dry Dog Food - 11.4kg By Acana
Reflecting Alberta’s fertile grasslands, Acana Grasslands is loaded with local lamb, whole eggs, wild-caught fish, and cage-free duck – all delivered fresh each day. Acana's fresh meat diversity mirrors your dog’s natural diet, and generous infusions of New Brunswick herring promote his peak conditioning. Loaded with 60% of meats and fish, Acana Grasslands matches your dog’s evolutionary adaptation to a meat & protein rich diet, and its fresh meat variety mirrors the diversity and freshness of the natural diet. The ultimate food mimics the one Mother Nature intended your dog to eat!
- Alberta Lamb. Ranch-raised and delivered fresh from local Alberta ranches.
- Wild-Caught Fish. Our northern Walleye are locally caught and delivered fresh.
- Free-run Duck. Our Canadian duck are raised free-run and delivered fresh each day.
- Grade A Eggs. Delivered fresh and whole each day from local prairie farms.
- Passed fit for human consumption, our local ingredients are truly fresh – so they’re never frozen and arrive preservative-free each day.
Why choose Acana? For one reason it's rich in protein and low in carbohydrates to match your dog's natural diet and is free of high glycemic grains such as rice and corn. Associated with obesity and diabetes, high glycemic grains break down quickly, causing a rapid and large rise in your dog's blood sugar. That's why low glycemic and hypoallergenic steel-cut oats are Acana's only source of grain. Locally grown, our steel-cut oats are digested slowly, causing blood sugar to rise less over a longer period of time, so your dog's sensitivity to insulin is beneficially increased and fat storage is decreased.
It also promotes luxuriant skin & coat. We infused each morsel of Acana Senior All Breed with marine-source Omega 3 from wild-caught New Brunswick herring to support immunity and luxuriant skin & hair coat - your dog's outer symbol of health and vitality.
Still need more reasons? It also enhances metabolism! Acana features organic sea vegetables and botanicals - including juniper berries, lavender flowers, sun-cured alfalfa and peppermint leaf to enhance metabolism while nourishing and toning your dog's digestive tract.