Panacur Wormer Paste for Cats & Dogs - 5g By Panacur
Panacur 18.75% Oral Paste - 5g Single Syringe is an easy to use wormer for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. It can be easily administered onto the back of the tongue after feeding. It comes in a 5g graduated syringe.
Panacur 18.75% Oral Paste is:
- For the treatment of adult dogs and cats infected with gastro-intestinal roundworms and tapeworms.
- For the treatment of puppies and kittens infected with gastro-intestinal roundworms and puppies infected with protozoa (Giardia spp.)
- For the treatment of pregnant bitches to reduce prenatal infections of Toxocara canis and the transfer of roundworms to their pups via the milk
- Also for the treatment of dogs infected with lungworm or protozoa Giardia spp. and cats infected with lungworm
- Dosage for adult dogs and cats: Each 5g syringe is sufficient to dose up to 9 kg bodyweight as a single dose
- Dosage for puppies and kittens under six months of age: Each 5g syringe is sufficient to dose up to 6kg bodyweight for 3 consecutive days
Adult dogs and cats should be wormed routinely 2 to 4 times a year, 6 to 8 times in higher risk situations e.g. breeding kennels and catteries
Puppies and kittens should be treated from 2 weeks old and then 3 to 4 more times until the age of 12 weeks.
For the effective, simple control of roundworms, Panacur should be given continuously to bitches and queens from day 40 of pregnancy to 2 days after birth. This is important to ensure the puppies and kittens are not infected in the period after birth.