Feliway Friends Diffuser Refill 48ml By Feliway
tensions between household cats.
Signs of conflict and aggression between your cats can include: Fighting
Staring / stalking at each other
Hissing, growling, spitting
Blocking each other
There can also be less visible signs of conflict such as: Fleeing from housemate cats
Avoidance in response to housemate cat
One cat remaining hidden
FELIWAY® FRIENDS is a synthetic copy of the cat appeasing pheromone (CAP) which is naturally
produced by the mother after giving birth. This pheromone helps to create a bond between her and
her kittens and creates a harmonious environment where her kittens feel safe. FELIWAY® FRIENDS
has the same effect when used in the home and has been shown to help housemate cats live in
FELIWAY® FRIENDS is available as a 30 day plug in diffuser and refill. The diffuser should be plugged
into the room where the cat spends most of its time. Continue to use the product until conflicts
• FELIWAY® FRIENDS is the new product of the FELIWAY® brand which is the number one in the
• Only product clinically proven to help reduce conflicts and aggression between housemate cats.
• Results can be seen in one week
• Covers area 50‐70m2
Alongside using FELIWAY® FRIENDS we also recommend the following:
• Ensure that you have enough food bowls for all the cats in your household. Place the bowls at
different heights to avoid all the cats eating in the same place (you can utilise tops of shelves or
chairs for example).
• Make sure you have a litter tray for each cat in the household plus 1 extra in different places
around your home. It is important to check your cat’s preferences as older cats may not be able to
access the same litter trays as easily as younger more agile cats.
• Provide escape routes that are available all the time for your cats, as well as hiding places for them
to bolt to should they need them. Remember, when a cat is stressed, scared or wants some privacy,
they like areas they can go to that are warm, quiet, safe and most importantly where they can be
• To avoid any unwanted cat visitors entering your home, you can fit a microchip cat flap that will
only allow your cats in and out of the household.
Ratings & Reviews
by Karen -
Use to keep my cats calm but now they fight again don't know why
by Karen -
I find this product works a little it's calmed my cats down a little but 1 still growls and hits out I find the price a little high for something that doesn't work as it says
Friends defusing unit for cats
by Petpaws -
Very good for calming several cats and keeping harmony in the house hold regular order