Dreamies Adult Salmon & Cheese Mix Cat Treats - 60g By Dreamies
- These dual textured cat treats have a crunch and flavour that is irresistible to cats.
- Dreamies cat biscuits are deliciously crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. Your cat will enjoy the enticing taste of dual textured cat treats such as Beef, Cheese, Chicken and Salmon Dreamies.
- Just like a healthy meal, Dreamies cat biscuits contain vitamins and minerals and no artificial flavours, so you can feel confident rewarding your cat with Dreamies treats for cats.
- With only 2 kcal in every treat, these cat treats will keep your feline friend healthy and happy. Delicious varieties such as Beef, Cheese, Chicken and Salmon will keep them keen and interested.
- Dreamies treats for cats are available in 5 deliciously tasty combinations: with chicken and duck; with salmon and cheese; with cheese and beef; with salmon and tuna flavour; with chicken and cheese.
Analytical constituents (%):: Protein:: 32, Fat content:: 25, Inorganic matter:: 9, Crude fibres:: 1.7, Energy:: 438 kcal/100g, Additives per kg:, Antioxidants and Colourants;, Nutritional additives:, Vitamin A:: 6460 IU, Vitamin B1:: 9.9 mg, Vitamin B2:: 16.9 mg, Vitamin B6:: 4.4 mg, Vitamin D3:: 713 IU, Vitamin E:: 64.8 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:: 26.7 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate:: 43.4 mg, Potassium iodide:: 2.2 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate:: 193 mg
Ratings & Reviews
There’s nothing fishy about these treats!
by Cassie -
As a tasty treat between meals my cats won’t accept anything other than Dreamies, doesn’t matter the flavour so long at it comes from a Dreamies bag!
5 Stars and thanks again VetShop ^_^
by Adrianna -
Good value for money and my kitten is crazy about them. If you want to reward your cat this is the way!
another good flavour for my cat to enjoy
by Jackie43 -
My cat likes his Dreamies and this flavour sounded great. I have to give my 18 year old cat daily medication in tablet form as well as in liquid form so I wrap the tablets in cat pill putty and offer them to him along with the Dreamies. So far, this is working well!
the moggys can't get enough
These treats are extremely addictive and can cause hyperactivity in cats... be aware!
Have turned my cat crazy for dreamies... goes nuts at the sound of any rustling, won't touch her old food, did some research and found they aren't that healthy and turn a lot of cats hyper!
They Dream Of Dreamies.
My pair of 4-legged friends will do anything for Dreamies.
Not for me
Too much bad nutrients in here. My cat is mad on them but I certainly am not.
My Cats Love These
I have three very fuzzy cats. These are the first treats that all three have liked. They will do anything for them.....and I've had to secure the cupboard door where they are kept!
Just junk food in my opinion
My cats love these treats and they have them in between their meals.
Cats Come Running
My cats love these little treats
Got to agree with the other reviews. Would not buy again. PetShop were great though. Love them
As See On TV Dreams Treats
My cat is like the one on the tv come run'g as soon as he hears or see this treats.also I get a few packets and mix them up then he has a good mix of treats and he loves it.I would say to any one to get dreamies treats but get a few packets and mix then you cat will love them.Donna and pucks :>)