Dreamies Adult Duck Cat Treats - 60g By Dreamies
- These dual textured cat treats have a crunch and flavour that is irresistible to cats.
- Dreamies cat biscuits are deliciously crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. Your cat will enjoy the enticing taste of dual textured cat treats such as Beef, Cheese, Chicken and Salmon Dreamies.
- Just like a healthy meal, Dreamies cat biscuits contain vitamins and minerals and no artificial flavours, so you can feel confident rewarding your cat with Dreamies treats for cats.
- With only 2 kcal in every treat, these cat treats will keep your feline friend healthy and happy. Delicious varieties such as Beef, Cheese, Chicken and Salmon will keep them keen and interested.
- Dreamies treats for cats are available in 7 deliciously tasty varieties: Chicken, Beef, Duck, Salmon, Cheese, Turkey and Tuna flavour.
Feeding instructions: For adult cats feed up to 20 pieces per day. For kittens feed up to 6 pieces per day. Please reduce main meal accordingly. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Duck), Cereals, Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals
Analytical constituents (%):: Protein:: 32, Fat content:: 25, Inorganic matter:: 9, Crude fibres:: 1.7, Energy:: 438 kcal/100g, Additives per kg:, Antioxidants;, Nutritional additives:, Vitamin A:: 6460 IU, Vitamin B1:: 9.9 mg, Vitamin B2:: 16.9 mg, Vitamin B6:: 4.4 mg, Vitamin D3:: 713 IU, Vitamin E:: 64.8 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:: 26.7 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate:: 43.4 mg, Potassium iodide:: 2.2 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate:: 193 mg
Ratings & Reviews
Pass the Duck
by Cassie -
As a cat co-parent of a small pride of the fussy felines finding them a tasty treat can be trouble, but not when I have Dreamies to offer.
I’d purchased some dry food and topped off my order with a bunch of Dreamies and they were delivered 2 days later by a very polite driver, all the flavours my kitties enjoy including Duck, shaking the treats is exactly like on TV!
5 Stars all the way, thanks again VetShop ^_^
Kitty paws up!
by Rebecca -
Cats love them!
Duck treats by Dreamies
by Jappy Mom -
I ask my cat “ Do you want something special? I just mention “Treats” and he’s all ears Brrrr
Good price , Great service and by the crunching I hear “Good Taste”
the moggys can't get enough
These treats are extremely addictive and can cause hyperactivity in cats... be aware!
Have turned my cat crazy for dreamies... goes nuts at the sound of any rustling, won't touch her old food, did some research and found they aren't that healthy and turn a lot of cats hyper!
They Dream Of Dreamies.
My pair of 4-legged friends will do anything for Dreamies.
Not for me
Too much bad nutrients in here. My cat is mad on them but I certainly am not.
My Cats Love These
I have three very fuzzy cats. These are the first treats that all three have liked. They will do anything for them.....and I've had to secure the cupboard door where they are kept!
Just junk food in my opinion
My cats love these treats and they have them in between their meals.
Got to agree with the other reviews. Would not buy again. PetShop were great though. Love them
Cats Come Running
My cats love these little treats
As See On TV Dreams Treats
My cat is like the one on the tv come run'g as soon as he hears or see this treats.also I get a few packets and mix them up then he has a good mix of treats and he loves it.I would say to any one to get dreamies treats but get a few packets and mix then you cat will love them.Donna and pucks :>)