Chappie Original Wet Dog Food Cans - 12 x 412g By Chappie
Chappie Complete Wet Dog Food is a 100% complete and balanced dog food developed with vets. As well as containing no artificial colours, flavours, added sugar, eggs, dairy, red meat or soya, Chappie dog food tins contain all of the essential nutrients that your dog requires in a dog food to keep them in top condition every single day.
- Complete & balanced wet dog food developed with Vets, that contains no artificial colours or flavours
- Healthy Skin & Coat - Chappie dog food contains essential fatty acids, such as Omega 3 & 6, known to help support skin & coat health
- Vitality - Chappie contains everything your dog needs to keep them full of vitality
- Health digestion - Chappie wet dog food contains chicken which is gentle on your dog's sensitive stomach, whilst natural fibres actively contribute to healthy intestinal function
- Healthy Bones - Chappie dog food tins contain calcium and phosphorus to help support healthy bones
Fish and Fish and Derivatives* (including 14% White Fish)
Meat and Animal Derivatives* (including 4% Chicken)
Oils and Fats (including 0.3% Sunflower Oil)
Analytical constituents (%):
Fat content: 3.8
Inorganic matter: 1.6
Crude fibres: 0.8
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A: 7805 IU
Vitamin D3: 161 IU
Calcium iodate anhydrous: 1.2 mg
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 8.6 mg
Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate: 32.15 mg
Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 60.5 mg
Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase, adjust amounts and divide it into meals according to your pet's needs. Call our Consumer Careline for feeding information. Fresh water should always be available. Serve food at room temperature, surplus food can be chilled for up to 2 days.
Ratings & Reviews
Chappie and pancreatic problems
by Jennifer -
My 10 yr old rescue boxer has pancreatic trouble which Boxers can suffer from my vet put her on a prescription food which made her worse so i tried Chappie 7 weeks ago and she has not had any attacks during this time i have told all my boxer friends on Facebook to try it , thank you, Chappie, for solving a very painfull complaint
Great Product And Very Efficient.
by Clive -
Great Product as recommended by our vet, fast delivery and reliable ordered every four weeks , the only issue was some of the cans were damaged but was sorted out very efficiently and without any fuss.
Perfect for sensitive tummy
by Chris -
My Bichon thrives on this food as he has a sensitive tummy. Been on it a while now and no problems at all. Was on a more expensive digestive care food but this is much better