Our Green Policy
At PetShop.co.uk, we’re passionate about keeping the environment clean and one of our main aims is to be an eco-friendly company.
What we do for the environment…
- Our warehouse operates on a closed loop recycling system to significantly reduce the amount of waste we produce.
- You won’t find any bins in our warehouse and that’s because we never throw any rubbish away.
- We reuse all our packaging materials from plastic wrapping to cardboard boxes.
- All of our orders are printed out on paper and all of these orders are recycled afterwards.
- We buy from local suppliers whenever possible to reduce emissions caused by shipping from long distances.
- We stock brands pet food brands like Applaws, Burns and Arden Grange that are ethical and use sustainable ingredients.
- We use the courier service; Yodel which is committed to reducing their environmental impact.
- All the computers and plugs in our office are switched off at night to save as much power as possible.
We’d like all of our customers to do a little bit to improve the environment too!
So here’s what you can do to help…
- Recycle the boxes that your PetShop.co.uk order is delivered in. All of the materials that your product is packaged in are fully recyclable.
- Consider choosing a more eco-friendly and ethical food for your pet, if you’d like some suggestions just email us on email@example.com, we’d be happy to help.
- When you’re finished placing your PetShop.co.uk order make sure to switch off your computer.
- Try and reuse as much as you can, you could use the boxes from your PetShop.co.uk order as a brand new toy for your pet! What pet doesn’t love a cardboard box?
- Buy local. Think about how much pollution is created getting your goods from one place to another.
- By using an eco-friendly companies, like PetShop.co.uk, you can rest assured that you’re orders are delivered to you in the greenest way possible.
- Pass it on! Tell your friends about how they can help the environment. The more people involved, the bigger the impact.