Complete tablet food for bottom-feeding herbivores Vegetable-enriched tablets containing a high proportion of spirulina algae.
• ideally suited to the special nutritional requirements of
herbivorous catfish such as plecostomus and sucking loach
• softens quickly and is therefore readily eaten by the fish yet
does not break down and cloud the water
• stabilised vitamin C promotes healthy growth and prevents
nutrition-related deficiency and disease
• promotes vitality and health
• the tablets sink quickly to the bottom making it possible to
select the feeding place
• allows timid fish to be fed since the tablets can be deposited in well-hidden places
Vegetable-enriched Tablets Containing A High Proportion Of Spirulina Algae.