Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
All puppies 6 - 52 weeks
* Calculation based on a average sized (5kg) and aged (17 - 28 weeks) puppy being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Symply complete puppy food. Wheat gluten free, and joint supplements.
- Pet effects: Great for growing puppies. Great for pets prone to digestive problems, corrects symptons such as dirrhoea.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): Helps control food intolerances and allergies.
- Product benefit: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system, Optimal levels of linoleic acid (omega 6) and zinc for healthy skin and coat.
- Meat source & %: 30% meat.
Symply Turkey and Rice puppy food is appealing in the taste category, as well as having an easily digestable kibble, just right for little mouths. It is rich in Omega 3 which aids healthy eye sight and the brain development. The turkey is free-range, and causes no food-intolerances.
- The digestive system
- The nervous system
- The skin and coat
- The Immune System
Symply Puppy Food is a 100% complete diet for your puppy. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my puppy grow and develop?
- Turkey high in vitamin B, minerals and zinc, which helps maintain and repair the skin and fur.
- Boosts and supports your puppy's immune system, with easily digestable kibble, and all natural ingredients.
- Healthy skin & shiny coat: Includes Omega 3 and fatty acids.
- Healthy brain and vision, with salmon oil which provides DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Dried Turkey (min. 30%), White Rice (min. 26%), Oats, Brown Rice, Dried Egg, Sunflower Oil, Beet Pulp, Turkey Digest, Salmon Oil, Turkey Fat, Minerals, Seaweed
Omega 6 Linoleic acid
Expected Adult Weight
Feeding Amount at Age (Months)
Up to 10kg
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
King Charles Spaniel
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your puppy too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active puppys at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your puppy try providing it at room temperature.