Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
Adult Large Breed dogs
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Symply complete dog food. Wheat gluten free, larger pieces of kibble to satisfy your dog and dental care.
- Pet effects: Great for pets prone to digestive problems, corrects symptons such as dirrhoea.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): Helps control food intolerances and allergies.
- Product benefit: Symply joint care system with glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin. Low levels of fat to prevent weight gain. Contains Omega 3 & 6, as well as zinc for healthy skin and coat.
- Meat source & %: 27% dried British free-range turkey.
Symply Large Breed Turkey and Rice adult dog food is appealing in the taste category. It is rich in Omega 3, which promotes a healthy coat and skin. The turkey is free-range and is a good source of zinc.
- The digestive system
- Weight Gain
- The skin and coat
- The Immune System
- Joints and Bones
Symply Large Breed adult dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your dog. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Turkey high in vitamin B, minerals and zinc, which helps maintain and repair the skin and fur.
- Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Healthy skin & shiny coat: Includes Omega 3 and fatty acids.
- The kibble aids in dental care.
Dried Turkey (min. 27%), White Rice (min. 27%), Corn Gluten, Brown Rice, Oats, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Beet Pulp, Turkey Digest, Minerals, Dried Egg, Seaweed, Glucosamine 1700mg/kg, MSM 1700mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 1200mg/kg.
Omega 6 Linoleic acid
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
King Charles Spaniel
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.