Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
Adult Small Breeds
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Symply wholesome and complete dog food, wheat gluten (cause of skin irritation) free.
- Pet effects: Corrects symptons such as dirrhoea. Kibble has an abrasive cleaning action, to support clean and healthy teeth.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): Hypoallergenic to control food intolerances and allergies.
- Product benefit: Optimal levels of linoleic acid (omega 6) and zinc for healthy skin and coat.High quality lamb which is easily digestable.
- Meat source & %: 26% dried British, meadow-raised lamb.
Symply Small Breed dog food is appealing in the taste category. It is rich in Omega 6 and zinc, which promotes a healthy coat and skin. The lamb is free-range, and it aids in controling food intollerances.
- Digestive System
- The skin and coat
- Healthy Teeth
Symply Small Breed dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your dog. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Lamb high in zinc, which helps maintain and repair the skin and fur.
Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Healthy skin & shiny coat: Includes Omega 6, and fatty acids.
- Kibble which aids in dental care, and is easily digestable for the smaller dog.
Dried Lamb (min. 26%), White Rice (min. 26%), Brown Rice, Sunflower Oil (min. 9%), Beet Pulp, Lamb Digest, Minerals, Dried Egg, Seaweed.
Omega 6 Linoleic acid
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
King Charles Spaniel
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.