Symply Adult Salmon and Potato Dry Dog Food - 6kg By Symply
Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
All adult dogs
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Symply complete dog food. Wheat gluten free, free range, and dental
- Pet effects: Great for pets prone to digestive problems, corrects symptons such as dirrhoea.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): Helps control food intolerances and allergies.
- Product benefit: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system, Optimal levels of linoleic acid (omega 6) and zinc for healthy skin and coat.
- Meat source & %: 26% Scottish Salmon.
Symply Salmon and Potato adult dog food is appealing in the taste category. It is rich in Omega 3 and 6, which promotes a healthy coat and skin. It's hypoallergenic which helps to aid in controling food intollerances.
- The digestive system
- The skin and coat
- The Immune System
Symply adult dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your dog. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Salmon high in omega 3 & 6, and other minerals which helps maintain and repair the skin and fur.
- Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Healthiest and most natural ingredients for healthy digestion.
- Great for tempting even the fussiest dogs, with mouth-watering Scottish Salmon.
Salmon (min. 26%), Potato (min. 26%), Oats, Dried Salmon, Sunflower Oil, Potato Protein, Potato Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Minerals, Vegetable fibre, Seaweed.
Omega 6 Linoleic acid
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.