Average cost per day (200g):
Average cost per week:
Average length 1 bag will last:
All adult dogs
* Calculation based on a average sized (20kg) dog being fed 200g per day as per brand guidelines.
- Description: Symply complete dog food. Wheat gluten free, free range, and dental
- Pet effects: Great for pets prone to digestive problems, corrects symptons such as dirrhoea.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): Helps control food intolerances and allergies.
- Product benefit: Helps maintain a healthy digestive system, Optimal levels of linoleic acid (omega 6) and zinc for healthy skin and coat.
- Meat source & %: 26% dried British lamb, raised in meadows.
Symply Lamb and Rice adult dog food is appealing in the taste category. It is rich in Omega 3 and zinc, which promotes a healthy coat and skin. The lamb is free-range, and is hypoallergenic to aid in controling food intollerances.
- The digestive system
- The skin and coat
- The Immune System
Symply adult dog Food is a 100% complete diet for your dog. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my dog healthy and active?
- Lamb high in zinc, and other minerals which helps maintain and repair the skin and fur.
Boosts and supports your dog's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Healthy skin & shiny coat: Includes Omega 3 and fatty acids.
Dried Lamb (min. 26%), White Rice (min. 26%), Brown Rice, Sunflower Oil (min. 9%), Beet Pulp, Lamb Digest, Minerals, Dried Egg, Seaweed.
Omega 6 Linoleic acid
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
King Charles Spaniel
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your dog too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Dogs are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your dog try providing it at room temperature.