Panacur Horse Wormer 22% Granules - 10.2g Sachet By Panacur
Please note: This is an POM-VPS product, please fill in your pet details at the checkout so our veterinary medicines manager can approve use and avoid the order being delayed.
Panacur granules are a broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of adult and immature roundworms of the gastro-intestinal tract in horses and other equines. Panacur Equine Granules are a ready to administer oral wormer for horses and other equines.
Panacur effectively treats and controls the following roundworm infections:
- Large strongyles (adults and migrating larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris; adults and tissue larval stages of S. edentatus).
- Adult and immature small strongyles (Cyathostomes) (benzimidazole susceptible) including encysted mucosal 3rd and 4th stage larvae
- It is also effective against inhibited 3rd stage larvae (encysted) in the mucosa.
- Adult and immature Oxyuris spp., Strongyloides spp. and Parascaris equorum.
- Panacur also has an ovicidal effect on nematode eggs.
Each sachet 10.2 g granules.