Natures Menu Especially for Cats Multipack Wet Cat Food Cans - 48 x 85g By Natures Menu
The Natures Menu Multipack Cans wet cat food is made with natural ingredients that are clearly, simply stated so that you know exactly what your cat is eating. Each complete dish contains carefully selected top-quality ingredients, including chicken, turkey, beef or fish, enriched with essential vitamins and minerals to support your cat's overall health and wellbeing.
Natures Menu Multipack Cans wet cat food is gently steam cooked to help retain natural flavour and nutritional value, with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. The recipe is also free from grains and gluten, making it ideal for more sensitive cats.
Natures Menu Multipack Cans at a glance:
- Complete, balanced wet food for adult cats
- In a handy mixed pack with 3 different irresistible flavours
- Grain- and gluten-free: ideal for more sensitive felines
- Made with irresistible meat or fish: made with carefully selected chicken combined with turkey, beef or fish
- Gentle cooking process: steam-cooked to retain natural flavour and nutrition
- Natural ingredients: clearly and simply stated, so you can be sure exactly what you are feeding to your cat
- No added sugar
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Ratings & Reviews
by Magda -
I buy this because of the high meat content.
A good competitive price & a smooth transaction.
Lovely healthy skin
by SCarrie -
My cat has a flea allergy and has suffered with dermatitis so I have to be very careful and keep on top of treatments. Knowing that diet makes a difference too and after trying various different foods, this is the one he likes the best and it's made a fantastic difference to his skin health as well. Buying from Petshop.co.uk means I save money too!
Unexpected change by manufacturer
by Karel -
I was very disappointed that Natures Menu had suddenly discontinued the pouches. I had no warning so could not stock up. They have replaced them with cans which are SMALLER ! I had a great deal of trouble weaning my bottle baby onto wet food ( although he ate kitten kibble !) and was so pleased to find these pate style pouches were acceptable ! The tins are supposed to be the same but my lad was very dubious when I tried one yesterday. He did eventually eat it