Lily’s Kitchen Classic Chicken Dinner recipe is a wonderful nutritionally complete number with a very smooth pâté-like texture that your cat will love. It’s made with 65% freshly prepared, real chicken and is so delicious your cat will lick their whiskers (and their bowl) clean.
As cats haven’t evolved to eat grains, this recipe is completely grain free. It leaves more room for meat and offal, which is full of vital nutrients like taurine to keep your cat healthy, and taste to keep your cat happy.
This single source protein recipe is perfect for cats on exclusion diets and with allergies to other types of protein.
- Full of 65% meaty greatness (the freshly prepared meat and offal that cats thrive on)
- The rest is a perfect balance of moisture for hydration with vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Complete and balanced nutrition including essential taurine, vital for your cat’s health
- All natural and grain free recipe
- No meat meal, bone meal or animal derivatives, ever
- By serving up this dish, you’re looking after your cat’s world, too. We use sustainably sourced ingredients, no animal derivatives and the tray is completely recyclable.
Chicken 65%, Salmon Oil,
Analytical constitutes per 100g
Crude Protein 10%
Crude Oil & Fats 5.5%
Crude Ash 2.2%,
Crude Fibres 0.3%
Nutritional additives per kg
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin D 100 IU.
Trace Elements (per kg): Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids
Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 2mg
Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 1.6mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.78mg
Technological Additives (per kg): Carrageenan 5.3mg.