LickiMat Buddy Treat Mat Large Assorted Colours By LickiMat
Please note you will receive either a green or orange mat.
Most pet owners lead busy lives and feel guilty leaving their pets home alone for many hours. Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment.
• Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
• Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
• No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
• Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
• Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
• Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
• Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
For fun pet interaction three designs are available. Lickimat Soother, with its raised bumpy design, is perfect for runny treats like yoghurt or gravy.
• made from non-toxic food grade TPR
• 28 x 28 cm/ 11" x 11"
• suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs
• freezer safe
• hand washable
Ratings & Reviews
Good product, great service
by Judy -
I bought this mat for my older Labrador as a distraction aid to discourage her from scratching at a sore patch. It seems to be helping so far ( it's also her 'time out' treat when she needs a break from the onslaught of our new pup!) I've used it with a small amount of 'squeezy' cheese spread which she is enjoying.
by Leigh -
I didn't have issues with price, service or delivery but wanted to give it only 1 star overall as was so disappointed with the quality. The material is really flimsy. I left my dog unsupervised with it while I made a cuppa and when I got back he had managed to chew a whole corner off. Considering the plan was to have this in his crate with him to help keep him entertained if we were out, it is useless. If your dog likes to chew even a tiny bit, don't buy this product. Go for a hard plastic lick mat - we got one of those at the same time and it is much, much better. Really disappointed in this.