• Home
  • Iams Adult Salmon Dry Cat Food - 3kg

Iams Adult Salmon Dry Cat Food - 3kg By Iams

£12.60
£12.60

Details

Details

IAMS Cat Adult with Salmon 
1+6 years

Iams for Vitality Adult With Salmon &
Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 41%) is a
complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or
preservatives.

Composition:

Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice,
salmon (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins,
fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg,
calcium carbonate.
Feeding Guidelines:
Size of cat Grams per day
2kg 25 - 40g
3kg 40 - 60g
4kg 55 - 75g
5kg 70 - 95g
6kg 80 - 115g

Ratings & Reviews

311 reviews

Iams adult with salmon

by -

I've been giving my cats Iams dry for over a decade, can't fault it, my cats love all the flavours, it never gets wasted, excellent product.

My cat lives this flavour

by -

As with all orders from pet shop the ordering was quick and delivery fast and efficient, the product arrive in perfect condition and my cats love this flavour , iams is always a favourite

the cats love it

by -

If the cats like it, thats good enough for me. There are no leftovers and their coats are very glossy. What more can you want from a cat food.

Purrfect

by -

Fantastic food, good value, great quality and my cat loves it

Purrfect

by -

Fantastic food, good value, great quality and my cat loves it

Iams adult salmon and chicken

by -

Our 3 cats love this food. Great price for a fab product. Our cats prefer this over other makes.

Fantastic

by -

My cat loves Iams dry, it’s all I have fed her on since I adopted her as 4 month kitten nearly 4 years ago. She’s happy and healthy and full of energy. All flavours go down very well indeed!

Iams adult salmon and chicken

by -

Great food, my cat loves it. Delivery is always quick.

Iams with salmon and chicken

by -

My cats absolutely love it.

Iams adult dry food

by -

My cats love it. Very good customer service

Iams

by -

I have 5 cats all are quite fussy but love iams with a great price from here my cats are happy and so is my purse

Iams dry cat food

by -

Very happy with my purchase. Cats love it.

Iams dry cat food

by -

Thank you so much for this, I have been searching for ages, Iams is the only dry cat food I trust and rely on.
Thank you for your quick service and easy to use ordering service, brilliant, will definitely use your service again and regularly when I need more pet items.thanks

Great cat food

by -

We switched to IAMS from the cheaper cat dry foods after our cat started throwing up the cheaper stuff almost every time they ate. And wow - my cat LOVE this! Of all the more expensive brands, this one is tips with my cat. He turn away wet food in favor of this. It does not stink and this is all I plan to buy from now on.