Science Plan™ Canine Adult Advanced Fitness™ Mini
- Controlled protein, calcium, phosphorus and sodium to provide an ideal balance for good health,and avoid excessive intake which may contribute to ill health.
- High in essential fatty acids to support the function of the nervous and immune systems, and promotes a healthy skin and coat.
- Mini kibble size to provide an appropriate size for the smaller breeds.
- High digestibility to increase absorption.
- Dry formula to encourage acceptance.
- Added antioxidant neutralises free radicals and helps maintain a healthy immune system.
Small and medium adult dogs who are moderately active, from 1 year old until 7 years old.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or lactating bitches - Use Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ instead under these circumstances.
These ranges are a starting point only because animals' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Body Weight (kg)||Grams per day|
|2.5||50 - 70|
|3||55 - 80|
|4||70 - 100|
|5||85 - 115|
|7.5||115 - 160|
|10||140 - 195|
|15||190 - 265|
|20||240 - 330|
|30||325 - 445|
|40||400 - 555|
|50||475 - 655|
Maize, wheat, chicken (27%) and turkey meal,animal fat, maize gluten meal, digest, soybean oil, minerals, dried beet pulp,flaxseed, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene.
Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.47%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||3.39%|
|Vitamin A||6,569.43 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||729.64 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||600 mg/kg|
|Vitamin C||90 mg/kg|