Hill's Science Plan Adult Light Chicken Dry Cat Food - 7kg By Hills
Hill's Science Plan Light Adult dry cat food is precise nutrition for less active adult cats requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle. Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight. High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals. Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & fur
- Fresh new look - coming soon!
- Adult dry cat food with 17% fewer calories vs. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Adult cat food
- Provides L-carnitine to help promote ideal body weight in your grown adult cat
- Uses quality protein and natural fibers to support your adult cat's hunger between meals
- Excellent low-cal source with vitamin E and omega-6s to give your adult cat healthy skin & fur
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Adult cats (1 - 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, sterilised or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Chicken and turkey meal, maize, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, animal fat, cellulose, dried beet pulp, pea bran meal, digest, minerals.
Omega-6 fatty acids 2.3%, Crude ash 5.2%, Crude fibre 5.5%, Potassium 0.75%, Fat content 10.6%, Calcium 0.77%, Sodium 0.25%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Magnesium 0.08%, Protein 32.1%; per kg: Vitamin D3 591IU, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Vitamin A 6,142IU, L-Carnitine 571mg, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 100mg.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain your cat's optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this cat food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|7+ kg||13g per kg|
Store in a cool dry place and use before "Best Before" date