Hill's Science Plan Adult Chicken Cat Food Cans - 24 x 82g By Hills
Hill's Science Plan Adult chicken cat food with its soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat. Precisely balanced to deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6. High-quality protein for maintaining lean muscles. Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal. Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Fresh new look - coming soon!
- Precisely balanced nutrition tailored to meet the needs of adult cats
- Made with purposeful, easily digestible ingredients grown cats enjoy
- Contains a clinically proven antioxidant blend, plus vitamins C+E for your grown cat's immune support
- Mix up your kitty's meal time by trying our adult pouch formulas available in a variety of flavours
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, oils and fats, minerals, yeasts.
Protein 10.5%, Fat 7.0%, Crude fibre 1.0%, Crude ash 1.8%, Moisture 73.8%, Calcium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.17%, Sodium 0.10%, Potassium 0.23%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 33,141IU, Vitamin D3 471IU.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain your cat's optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this cat food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|7+ kg||1/2 per kg|