Hill's Prescription Diet W/D Digestive/Weight Management Cat Food - 1.5Kg By Hills Prescription Diet
Prescription Diet™ Feline w/d™ has the following key benefits.
- Low in calories and fat to help maintain your cats ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle.
- High in fibre to help regulate bowel movements.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, ground rice, digest, animal fat, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, L-carnitine supplement, calcium sulphate, dicalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, vitamins and trace elements. Contains EU approved antioxidant.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|FOR PREVENTION OF OBESITY||FOR ALL OTHER INDICATIONS|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40||35 - 50|
|3||40 - 55||50 - 70|
|4||50 - 70||60 - 85|
|5||60 - 85||75 - 100|
|6||70 - 95||85 - 115|
|7 +||11 - 13 per kg||14 - 16 per kg|
A 156g can is equal to 45 grams of the dry food
Average Nutrients Contents:
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||32.7 %|
|Fibre (crude)||8.5 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.16 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.64 %|
|Total sugars||0.2 %|
|Vitamin A||10830 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D||545 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||550 mg/kg|
Metabolisable Energy Information:
|Target urinary pH||6.2 - 6.4|
Ratings & Reviews
Hill dry cat food
by Sal -
Very pleased with the product and the ease of ordering especially being able to use the automatic delivery every four weeks so I don't have to worry about running out of food or going through the order process each time. Good delivery service too, helpful having the tracking service so I know when to be in.