Hill's Prescription Diet R/D Mince Liver Cat Food - 24 x 156g By Hills Prescription Diet
Prescription Diet™ Feline r/d™minced with liver was designed specifically for the management of weight problems in cats.
- Low in calories and fat to help promote weight loss.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Ingredients: Minced with Liver (minimum 30%): Pork liver, cellulose, pork, maize starch, ground rice, chicken, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium sulphate, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, iodised salt, digest, L-carnitine supplement, vitamins and trace elements.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary.
Adjust the feeding amount as necessary. To correct obesity, the amount to be fed should be based on the estimated ideal weight (target weight) and not the weight when obese
|Target Body Weight kg||Cans 156g|
|7 +||1/4 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guidelines:
A 156g can is equal to 40 grams of the dry food
|Body Weight kg||Cans 156g|
|2||1 - 1 1/3|
|3||1 1/3 - 1 3/4|
|4||1 2/3 - 2 1/3|
|5||2 - 2 3/4|
|6||2 1/4 - 3|
|7 +||1/3 per kg|
Average Nutrients Contents:
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||7.6 %|
|Fibre (crude)||3.7 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.66 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.09 %|
|Total Dietary Fibre||75.9 %|
|Vitamin A||145 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D||17 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||0.35 mg/kg|
Metabolisable Energy information:
|Target urinary pH||6.2 - 6.4|