How it Helps:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Unique fibre blend from fruits and vegetables
- Naturally works with your pets unique metabolism
- Improves your dogs ability to run, walk and jump
- Helps your pet feeling full & satisfied between meals
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Mobility Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance whilst improving joint health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
IngredientsChicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Dried Tomato Pomace, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Coconut Oil, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Nutrition Dry Matter %
Carnitine: 400.1 ppm
Vitamin C:324 ppm
Vitamin E: 741 IU/kg
Chondroitin Sulphate: 1174 ppm
Glucosamine: 738 ppm
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use within 60 days after opening
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food and treats exclusively.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Ideal Weight of dog||Weight loss||Weight control|