Prescription Diet™ k/d™ + Mobility Feline is formulated by veterinarians to help manage cats with kidney disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- Available in dry bags and delicious pouches
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
*Our Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee covers quality, consistency and palatability. If you are unhappy with any of our diets, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
with Chicken: Brewer's rice, animal fat, chicken (21%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, wheat, pea protein, dried whole egg, fish oil, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Nutrition Per 100 kcal ME
Carbohydrate (NFE):9.75 g
Chrondroitin Sulphate:9.75 mg
Crude Ash:1.21 g
DHA: 80.81 mg
Essential Fatty Acids:1.24 g
Fibre (crude): 530.3 g
Folic Acid:0.05 mg
Magnesium: 17.68 mg
Moisture: 1.14 g
Omega-3 fatty acids 333.33 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids909.09 mg
Phosphorous: 126.26 mg
Potassium: 191.92 mg
Soluble fibre:148.99 mg
Taurine: 51.59 mg
Vitamin A10:209.77 IU
Vitamin C:2.27 mg
Vitamin D10:21.46 IU
Vitamin E10: 13.89 mg
Daily Feeding Guide
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Ideal Body Weight||Dry Grams|
|7+||11 per kg|