Hill's Prescription Diet K/D and Mobility Chicken Cat Food - 2kg By Hills Prescription Diet
Prescription Diet™ k/d™ + Mobility Feline is formulated by veterinarians to help manage cats with kidney disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- Available in dry bags and delicious pouches
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
*Our Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee covers quality, consistency and palatability. If you are unhappy with any of our diets, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
with Chicken: Brewer's rice, animal fat, chicken (21%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, wheat, pea protein, dried whole egg, fish oil, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Daily Feeding Guide
|Ideal Body Weight||Dry Grams|
|7+||11 per kg|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jennifer -
The vet suggested this for one of my elderly cats but they are both eating it so will probably need more before long,