Prescription Diet™ k/d™+ Mobility Feline is clinically proven nutrition to support mobility & quality of life in cats with kidney conditions.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- Available in dry bags and delicious pouches
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
*Our Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee covers quality, consistency and palatability. If you are unhappy with any of our diets, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
with Chicken: Chicken (17%), pork, wheat flour, maize starch, various sugars, salmon, dried egg white, cellulose, minerals, fish oil, sunflower oil, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements, flaxseed oil, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Nutrition Per 100 kcal ME
Carbohydrate (NFE):9.1 g
Crude Ash:1.2 g
Fibre (crude): 0.57 g
Folic Acid:0.05 mg
Magnesium: 11.6 mg
Moisture: 85.8 g
Omega-3 fatty acids 306 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids989 mg
Phosphorous: 93.6 mg
Potassium: 201 mg
Taurine: 57.7 mg
Vitamin A10:1375 IU
Vitamin C10: 2.8 mg
Vitamin D10:17.8 IU
Vitamin E10: 13.7 mg
Daily Feeding Guide
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Ideal Body Weight||Dry Grams|
|2||1 1/2 - 2|
|3||2 - 3|
|4||2 1/2 - 3 1/2|
|5||3 - 4|
|6||3 1/3 - 4 2/3|
|7+||2/3 per kg|