Prescription DietTM i/dTM Canine Sensitive is specially formulated to help manage digestive disorders and food sensitivities.
- Highly digestible food to support relief from gastrointestinal upsets.
- Select protein and carbohydrate sources help limit signs of food sensitivities.
- Natural fibre helps promote a healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Great taste your dog will love
- High energy density - Allows feed adequate energy in small amounts to reduce digestive workload.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
*Our Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee covers quality, consistency and palatability. If you are unhappy with any of our diets, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
Brewers’ rice, dried whole egg, maize gluten meal, animal fat, barley, oats, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, L-lysine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements, and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Nutrition Per 100 kcal ME
Carbohydrate (NFE):9.9 g
Fibre (crude): 0.49 g
Magnesium: 24 mg
Moisture: 2.03 g
Omega-3 fatty acids 69 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids907 mg
Phosphorous: 203 mg
Potassium: 217 mg
Taurine: 24 mg
Vitamin A10:243 IU
Vitamin C10: 2.53 mg
Vitamin D10:30 IU
Vitamin E10: 15 mg
Daily Feeding Guide
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Ideal Body Weight||Dry Grams|
|60+||10 per kg|