Hills Prescription Diet I/D Digestive Care Cat Food - 24 x 82G By Hills Prescription Diet
Manufacturer's ViewPrescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline Tender Chunks in Gravy Chicken is a highly digestible formula created specifically to help manage cats with Gastrointestinal Disorders.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment
- Great taste and texture with tender chunks and delicious gravy that releases tempting aromas and flavours
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
*Our Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee covers quality, consistency and palatability. If you are unhappy with any of our diets, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
Ingredientswith Chicken: Chicken (25%), pork, maize starch, salmon, tapioca starch, dried egg, various sugars, wheat flour, pea protein, cellulose, sunflower oil, minerals, dried pork protein, yeasts, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Daily Feeding Guide
- Feed the same number of similar-sized cans or pouches of i/dTM Feline, as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Heathy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 15%
- Feed the same number of grams of i/dTM Feline dry as shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Healthy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 10%
|Ideal Weight of dog kg||Pouch 85g|
|2||1 2/3 - 2 1/4|
|3||2 1/4 - 3|
|4||2 3/4 - 3 3/4|
|5||3 1/4 -4 1/2|
|6||3 3/4 - 5|
|7+||2/3 per kg|
Ratings & Reviews
by Kittens -
my cat has gastronomical problems and thsi food has not led to any problems in this area adn my cat seems to enjoy it.
by Catmad -
My cat loves and has been greatt for her digestion. Happyi startyed her onit.