Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress with Salmon is a nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs and contains ingredients to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis).
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%*.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days*.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in dry Chicken and with Chicken pouch.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
*Our Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee covers quality, consistency and palatability. If you are unhappy with any of our diets, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Nutrition Per 100 kcal ME
Beta-carotene: 0.09 mg
Calcium: 168.54 mg
Carbohydrate (NFE):7.42 g
Fibre (crude): 11.24 mg
Moisture: 88.76 g
Omega-3 fatty acids224.72 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids 853.93 mg
Protein: 10 g
Sodium: 78.65 mg
Vitamin A10:157.43 IU
Vitamin D10: 14.9 IU
Vitamin E10:12.62 mg
Daily Feeding Guide
These ranges are a starting point only because cats' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Body Weight kg||Pouch 85g|
|2||1 1/2 - 2|
|4||2 1/2 - 3 1/2|
|5||3 - 4 1/2|
|6||3 1/2 - 5|
|7+||2/3 per kg|